Saturday, April 30, 2011

sigh...

i feel so much wounded and bleeding and yet i cant feel anything.i guess i became numb because of this never ending pain.i wanna hate you for what you are doing to me but i guess what i really felt for you was love.

i still remember those old times that you were once mine.those memories still makes my heart glad.i cared so much for you.and you are to me too.its not a make-belief.its true,i can feel that during those times.you have loved and cared for me the way i cared and loved you too.remember the dreams we have built?that you will fathered all my children?i love those old times.

but it sad how time flies so fast that i cant even remember how we ended up in different ways.you with your 2 children with her and me being engage with someone else.i want us both to be happy but how can i if i still have this feelings for you.i wanna moved on but every time im trying you'll suddenly appear and say hi.then my feeling will be as same as old times.i hate it but i cant do anything about it.i know i still can make you mine,but because i know what is right and wrong, i wont do anything about it.i am not a home wrecker and i want your children to live with a normal life with father and mother.so we will stay this way.you and i being an ex lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment